Hi everyone,

I really enjoy the mailing list, as I have been subscribing for over a year.
I'm presently a 24 year old working on what is most easily described as an
MFA at the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor.

The skinny: I'm putting together a not for profit web site that will feature
pieces of art, from video to collage from young artists around the world.

Because of my personal involvement with fandom, ala beck, I have come into
contact with many talented artists who produce pieces that are worthy of
display. They might not be recognized yet, or they might just be lazy, but
their work isn't out there. I want to change that.

So I'm going to.

I'm looking for artists from 1-28 with absolutely no gallery experience, who
will retain COMPLETE ownership of their art to consider my ideas of how to
display their art on the web. Again, this isn't about me making money, in
fact, there will never be art sold on the site.

I have a professional web designer who is passionate about the art, and I
have some resources and contacts (free web space on a dedicated server) to
make this happen.

Please contact me if you are an artist who wishes to discuss this endeavor.

All in all, I want the experience to be fun.

Punch and pie will be served.

Tim