in the email today...

From: "Artbase" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Art Books
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2000 16:09:13 +0200

ART BASE
Leyendeckerstr. 27, 50825 Köln / Cologne, Germany. ph. 0221-546 14 33 / Fax 0221-954 19 83

With this message I want to introduce ART BASE BOOK RESEARCH  to you.

ART BASE is specialized in antiquarian publications of the Avant Gardes of the 20th Century.
Focusing on the Sixties and Seventies: Concept - Minimal - Land Art, Arte Povera, Happening
and Fluxus, Mail Art, Pop Art, Vienna Actionism, Situationism, Dada, Surrealism etc.

To name a few Artists of whose publications we have expert knowledge:
Bruce Nauman, Edward Ruscha, Gerhard Richter, Sigmar Polke, Joseph Beuys, Richard Tuttle,
J.L. Byars, M. Broodthaers, Robert Ryman, Eva Hesse, Donald Judd, Carl Andre, George Brecht,
Daniel Spoerri, Andy Warhol, Dieter Roth, Jackson Pollock, Bill Bollinger, Lee Bontecou etc.

There is a very good stock of publications from the mentioned areas, on request a specialized list
can be submited. Sorry, no general list available at the moment.

My main competence is in researching difficult to find publications from the field of Visual Arts, Collections,
Exhibition practice and theory, Monographs and especially Ephemera, Underground and related Material.

If you are interested in my services please let me know. I would be happy to receive your WANTLIST (desiderata)
to do some research for you. In case of any question do not hesitate to contact me.

Also: if you have anything interesting to offer, please do so.

Thank you for your consideration.

Sincerely,
Peter Below
-Art Base-