way of allen bukoff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>)
Subject: FLUXLIST: Mail Art Call: Pushing the Envelope
Sender: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Come one, come all! you are invited to participate in this extraordinary
art event... Pushing the Envelope: A Mail Art Exhibition.
We welcome contributions from all our international friends and neighbors.
Please copy, post, fax, e-mail, and distribute this call for entry to
family, friends and post where creative people gather.

PUSHING THE ENVELOPE
A Mail Art Exhibition

CALL FOR ENTRY

For this exhibition MAIL ART is defined as art produced on the exterior of
Envelopes and sent through the mail to be post-marked.
The canvas, so to speak, is the envelope itself.
The medium by which you choose to express yourself is your choice.
In the interest of receiving each entry please attach sufficient postage.
There are no size restrictions.
Each piece received must bare a post-mark to be eligible.

Open to everyone.
This unique mode of expression is accessible to everyone,
from the avid doodler to the skilled painter.
Whether you are a world-renowned artist or a first-time exhibitor.
This is not a juried show.

Include both your postal and e-mail address on the envelope.
A catalog of participants will be compiled and distributed.
Artwork will be archived after show.

Deadline for submissions is AUGUST 31st, 2000.
The exhibition will open in the Kootenay School of the Arts Gallery
Located at 510 Hall Street, Nelson, British Columbia, Canada.
The exhibition will run from September 15th to October 4th, 2000.
QUESTIONS???  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Mail entries to:

Pushing the Envelope
c/o Kootenay School of the Arts