recently i start to see my self like an "open ended" project
(like a salmon swimming up the river to deshovar
or sisifo pushing up the stone over the mountain)
i used to start "things" and let them alone adding details from time to time
maybe this is cause i work for myself & i'm not hurry
to end nothing in my life.
i hate to finish everything i love.
so, count on me here.

thanks