From: "mikej" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: register Mike James
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2000 22:41:29 -0700

C. M. "MIke" [EMAIL PROTECTED] 408 Washington, N. W. Warren, Ohio 44483-Current project- The Underground Culture Vulture, an international exchange of audio material-did International Video Festival and promulgated Kenneth Patchen Mail art show. Will be at Ray Johnson show at Wexner Sept 15-2000 etc.