in the email tonight...

From: "hg" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2000 12:12:00 +0800

61e6b1.jpg

Dear Sirs,

We are very glad to introduce our company, Jibaozhai Arts Co.,Ltd. to you.

 "Chinese arts gallery" pay attention to the modern Chinese native culture, and will fully introduce those famous and young artists and technologists, also their works as well.  We are preparing to expand our arts to the world modern arts and set up our own "Chinese modern arts museum" in the column of "Chinese arts gallery".  This new column will be propagandized continuously by both the advanced network and the traditional way of magazine.  Fortunately, our own magazine of "Chinese modern art" will be published by December of this year and we are very glad to provide you a complete set freely.

We hope that you will like our artworks, and welcome to visiting them whatever on the web site or coming to our company directly.  If possible, it will be extremely good to develop the long-term cooperation with your side, exchange our information, and communicate with our gallery, government, even the artists.  We believe that you are eagle to know of us, which is the biggest arts company in China.

 Our contact details are as below,

Address:      25/F, No.1065 Zhong Shan Nan Yi Road

                                          Shanghai 200023, P.R.China

Tel:               (+86+21)-5352-0643

Fax:             (+86+21)-63046250

Email:           [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                     [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Web Site:     http://www.cnarts.net

We are looking forward to hearing from you soon.

General Manager

Hejun