thanks to all for encourage me &
support my satyrical performance (i guess).

well..., yes,
at last, i'll be splitted in 30 parts.
is great to be wanted by pieces
is very excited oot & very fun

actually i'm looking for answers in two or three
questions like, how to choose which part to whom,
maybe i must ask you which part you want "to cook"
or we must find an azarous way to e-mail the splits?
probably i left this to operari (an innocent hand)
i don't know..., but how i thing the better way to fight xenofobia is
laughing, if someone (carol like wings) have any piece in mind
only let me know.

onother quest is a technical one:
i 'm doing some probes with a umax 1220 & an iMac
the machine is very light & maneagable.
one can play a game, static or with movement, with this "whitelight artifact".

in a web mode, i have beutiful "chunks" of 450 k
i need an expert opinion about the mode & size of the files we'll must use
(if there are any).

scott. what is a CAT scann? you meant with open eyes?

people of museum are more technological analphabets than me. how could talk
about "contemporary art" & ignore all these new technological stuff? oh
boy, they have not a web page yet. "is under construction", they said.

me too (i guess again)

i will have 45 minutes to perform 30 scannings
who come to see me will can perform one of six gestures
by scann: to cover the eyes with hands, to cover the ears..., the mouth...,
turn back, to pull the hair with hands, to clap the hands.
the audience will received an instruction sheet with score before the start.

cause i'll have not a phone line at my disposition in "scene"
i'll send you the images not during but after the performance
(by now)

that's all folks
i love fluxlist

...pez

(please let my know if a i miss someone)
contributors fluxlist:
carol starr (wing)
gabriel swossil
Cinthea Fiss <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> (Joy Stick)
"lopshine" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
"Roger Stevens" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
ann klefstad <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Scott Rigby [EMAIL PROTECTED] (a chunk)
Candace Le Claire <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
David Baptiste Chirot <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> "chiroglyphs"
"Alex Cook" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
"Aaron Kimberly" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Flux Sisters <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
"marie.feletti-hardouin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Eryk Salvaggio <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Terrence Kosick <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
John Lorenzini <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
allen bukoff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Patricia <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
"alan bowman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Narcissus In Paradys <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

i-mailart list:
"kiyotei *" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
thierry <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
majj - El Taller de Zenon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

nettime-l:
"Cecilia Noriega de Bozovich" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Raul Ferrera-Balanquet, MFA <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
"Cherry Lee" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
antonio aka cErverus "cErverus" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>