it's incredible
violence, or the announce of violence
is notice everywhere
is a quest for identity too
and a way to have instant visibility (global visibility)

those tribes muslins with budhas milenarios
& medieval style life, unified by religion
have a big tourism potential
like a world where we can travel to the past
so they can make a living
exploting his identity, including
the perversity with womans

"i will destroy these budhas"-- they said
but they don't show the performance destroying the budhas
they only show somone boring "destroying" some little statuas
& a guy with a bazooka, (not the guy fired the bazzoka against budhas)
so, we can think the budhas are still up, & what we have is a
big potential touristic tour to afganistan.
the tourist of all over the world
at the same time they arrived to afganistan to see the budhas,
& they pay in dolares to see too all those womans-slaves in such
medieval world "theme park" readymade of talibans...

...pez

--