> i have to compile a (predominantly Fluxus related) mailing list for a
> gallery
>
> the trouble is, i've never done this before and i'm not really sure where
> start
>
> does anyone have any helpful suggestions?
>
> I would be most grateful!

Well, Alan, you've caught me at an opportune moment. I've just finished
compiling
an address list for my Post Flux and International Copy Art Archive, it's
about
250 addresses and some I think might not be so useful, but I have them in
Microsoft
Word for Windows address label format (Avery 5160 I think). I bet this is
small potatoes compared to some of the mamouth lists I've heard about. Let
me know what exactly you're using them for and I'll edit and email them to
you.

RA

--- Reed Altemus
--- [EMAIL PROTECTED]