At 9:54 Uhr -0400 17.07.2001, Robin Thurlow wrote:
<<
course, all communities go through cycles & occasionally there are tensions
that arise, but this will lead into a creative period again.  For the most
part I've never felt shy about joining in on discussions or participating
in projects when they're proposed... so you know there is a sense of
community and support
>here.  My favorite aspects of Fluxus is that it changes the way I think
>about ordinary worldly things.  There 's quite a bit I don't yet
>understand but I love hearing of various artists' documented projects &
>even sometimes taking part.

Check out scoop. The URL is scoop.some5thing, maybe altavista knows more.