> Isnt that effect used since years for spying, what you do on your keyboard?
>
> Ask any hacker,

It teaches me more, how incredible stupid this list is, anyway:

   generated music in your radio. it teaches you that your computer can
   be observed. Tempest for Eliza works with every monitor, every

<...>

   This is one really cool piece of software that shows how easy it is to
   tap into what is seen on the screen. And also the fact that one can