Dear Grasil,

Yes, that was fine days in Genova. And the show stays on for several months.
Lots of things will happen in many places for the coming months. Some not far
away from Bologna.
Send your E-mail address to me and I will keep you informed.

Don't let these silly boys from The Mid-West and West US confuse you. They
have noting to do with Fluxus. They are entirely phony.
Just read the title: "Director, Fluxus West". Utterly ridiculous.

What you saw in Genova was the real thing.

Keep in touch,
Eric Andersen