Because something is not included it is not necessarily excluded. There are many more positions. I will suggest that you read the sources I have referred to.

Dan Holmes wrote:

 Both points are well represented here. Thank you for the objective point of view.

I concede that Eric Andersen is (was) an influential fluxus artist, so it's silly (to me, at least) to continue to argue that point. But, in response to Mr. Andersen's earlier post, if fluxus truly doesn't have any definition or frame, how could anything possibly be excluded from it? Therefore, it stands to reason that Ken Friedman is, in fact, Fluxus. >From there, we can conclude that pigs will fly, cows will come home, the heavens will open up and devour us all, the apocalypse is upon us and only Maciunas will have been saved.

More accurately, I think Owen Smith had the right idea in his post providing a good explanation (if not a definition) of what fluxus was and how it came to be.

But enough; I talk too much.
Dan