On 4/13/02 8:43 PM, "Carol Starr" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> wow kathy,
>
> what a web site! do you know how to do that type of thing? amazing stuff.

I thought they were lush, gorgeous. Interesting, inspiring; made it seem
simple, fun, accessible. Could be the Cyrillic cuts through a lot. Must see
the exhibit now. Though the flash came across really neatly. Just the paper
feel & light missing.

I can kind of fake making Flash. But there are a few people on the list here
who are excruciatingly good at it.

> if
> we could do it i would love to. of course i'm still waiting for the rest of
> the covers to get here in the mail, hint, hint, hint.

Yes, yes yes. You and Uncle Sam :) Tomorrow's reserved for you. Uncle Sam is
prepared to wait 4 months.