i, too, am so inclined to refer to myself as a 'girl'
as i sure as hell ain't a boy. and of course all you
y-chromes are nothing but 'boys'. i suppose there is
no 'man' or 'woman' in my vocabulary - can't take
humanity that 'seriously'.

no words and no music : the sound of air. that's a
song. i imagine it as blue. or green. yeah.
bluishgreenishblue.

solar eclipse coming more planetary activity to affect
the events of my day-to-day...does anyone know how to
control their emotions without the use of drugs of
anykind?