[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

>this is weird. the notice says it's about 160p

. . . you are probably right - I was just guessing since I did not have the book in
front of me - it is about 5.5x8.5 paper and about 3/8 thick.

>I know that a similar title was published in Lithuania
>about 2 years ago, but I'm not sure if that the same
>thing, now translated into French.

Different book - I recently saw the Lithuanian book and it is quite different,
interesting with a lot of good stuff about Maciunas and his Lithuanian connections/
roots. Of particular note are the reproduction of a number of letters between Maciuans
and Landsbergis in the mid late 1960s

>btw : who is jean michel bouhours ?

Not sure could he be the editor and/or translator for/of the Mekas materials?

>I was there - it was a really boring very crowded q/a
>session, with way too many journalists wanting to ask
>'toronto questions' [ do you like our city , do you
>remember the live peace festival etc ] and way too few
>art questions.  From all the press I've read and video
>I've seen, she usually and consistently says not all
>her stuff is fluxus, so they shouldn't all be confused
>mixed and put into one big pot.
>
>I don't remember her saying such a thing in Toronto.
>I'll try to find my notes, and/or get a dub of the
>audio a friend recorded.

Well, I was not there so I can not say for sure - but this story was told to me by the
person that asked the question and she said that she has it on tape. She said that
Yoko acted rather perturbed that she was asked about Fluxus and not her work
and that shortly after asking the question she was cut off by Jon Hendricks. I will
ask her again for more details. . . . .

Owen