Not only do I have Altoids boxes, I have chocolate Velamints boxes too!
(They're virtually the same except for the printing.)  Send me a mailing
address (on or off list) and a tiny tin box full of uselessness will be
wending its way to you!

A drag about the flu.  Lots of liquids, of course, and you might try this
Vitamin Water stuff in the Defense "flavor" (which is kind of a citrusy
thing).  It's full of echinacea and vitamin C, and idiotic as the whole
thing sounds, it seems to have some good effect (I'm very prone to sinus and
upper respiratory problems, so I know).

Feel better.