i saw the human league perform live in boston at about this time--

the sound on vinyl bears little resemblance to them live, at least back then--

they were truly awful!

the crowd to say the least was very --well, shall we say--angry!

and being the punk days--heaped abuse among other more lethal things on the band--

apologies for the dis-concerting message!

avanti in an avanti! david baptiste