--Well actually Roger you've hit upon a secret vice
of mine, namely, collecting trombobes and welding them
together to make central heating systems for eccentric
millionaires. I tried to interest Mr Saatchi in a
system for his new gallery but he said he would prefer
if the trombones were made from asbestos. There's no
pleasing some people eh?

Michael

Is this of interest to anyone?