Nonsense!  Wolverines are just bigger than badgers.  Wolverines are simply
bad-tempered, while badgers are bad-tempered and cunning (and, being closer to the
ground, more cthonic).  Of course, there is the honey badger kills for sport, just
like people do.

Badger also pops up as a trickster figure from time to time, though not nearly as
often as coyote.  Of course, the American south has Brer Rabbit (rabbit appears as a
trickster figure in both African and Amer Indian cultures). And, although I'm somewhat
arachniphobic, Anansi is one of my favorite trickster figures.

Wolverines more interesting? The very idea!  Feh.

BG