--Legendary?
Did theymake any demos? I would certainly like to hear
what they sounded like.

As a matter of fact they did.

I'll see if I can find it.

As for Capt. PuGwash- one of my all time favourite
cheap cut out cartoons on the beeb. Peter hawkins is a
hero of mine. i once wrote him a fan letter back in
the 60's to ask him about Billy bean and His machine
(great to see that on the fab. Whirlygig site- thanks
Sol) and he sent a nice reply which i have have
somewhere in my archive- unless the mice have eaten
it!

Michael

- Roger Stevens <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: >
I was once briefly in a band called The Red Hot Ear
> Waxers
>
> And also for a while in the legendary Ted Turd and
> the Toolsheds
>

> Visit The Poetry Zone
> http://www.poetryzone.co.uk

http://www.whirligig-tv.co.uk/tv/children/pugwash/pugwash.htm

Yahoo! Messenger - sooooo many all-new ways to express yourself
http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com