Fascinating account of the dozens.  I've seen guys doing that.  seems related to some forms of rap, etc.  These will go in the jar for sure.
John

At 09:31 AM 6/24/2004 -0500, you wrote:

dear all:

one i like is

want to go look in the gaping jaws of hell?--go take a good long look at your self in a mirror-- you ------

where i live a lot of the dudes wd play the very old African-American  game "The Dozens"--

you make up rhyming insults at an other person in the group--the best word slinger wins--

it had to be stopped as the insults got too personal and some violence ensued--

i don't know if it is okay to print?

but a buddy of mine said apropos of my apartment mate the other day:

That motherfucking crazy-ass lame hair head motherfucker talk mumbly-shit under his funky-ass dragon breath--fuck him man and go tell it to the dogs he was borned from.      ( afew minutes later he said, he's alright, it's just he still a crazy-ass motherfucker from back in the day)
this is . . .  abuot par for the daily course--

man the other night bellowing

bitch i gonna call the po-lice on you

what for motherfuckin short spermed dick ass

cause you a witch you done put a spell on me and make me smoke that motherfuckin devil crack cocaine

i aint no witch you just a sorry ass dope fiend wihtout no sperm count no acount motherfucker

that's just the tip of the iceberg--

i dont know if you'd want any of this in a cussin jar--

"hey, cuz--you straight"--i told one man -- 'i sure have a lot of relatives here, everybody callin me cuz"--he said, man you is strange--you insultin me? callin me a dope man?--it's alright, i wont do any advertising on you--alright man that's cool with me--have a Blessed Day--

sometimes you insult a person by telling them what they are doing--to their face-it's not good manners!--

-

>From: Carol Starr <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>Subject: Re: FLUXLIST: Cussing jar