yes, i'm excited about this one as i remember when i
received my nice little address book in the mail and i
had all kinds of ideas popping out as to what i would
have doen with the project if i were to assemble it. i
believe they were all in like a 3x5 inch format, 2
hole punches on the side, tied with gold elastic bow.
i like to my books so i had envisioned the assembly
different. anyway, i'm at work now and muct leave
immediately...so...rest assured next email will be the
old list upon which we can add! yea wojtek!