S’gnuts

stung’s nap )“map”( my ssenhsa gobbled ytnur hsug tune repaeh pam gnuts brashness snrub early duol dalas hovered .bum summer off mrots peels gobbled enut .stung ym tipmra ,knas gnihtemos lacerated ro saw sleep ?I doored no uoy ,or meat ashness gushed ‘n lost .tsol n’ dehsug ssenhsa taem ro, you in derood I? peels was or detarecal something sank, armpit my gnuts. tune delbbog sleep storm ffo remmus mub. derevoh salad loud ylrae burns ssenhsarb stung map heaper enut gush runty delbbog ashness ym (“pam”) pan s’gnuts

Nael

lean bread pill tub gnitnuoc lla ym yggum shorts diulf pulling ,ffo samples of eht niats netae drunk finger bread ah muggy stain !eaten counting was a fluid one ?llup ry swodahs forking eht liap degguh against the vine regnif gnilc em !elom llip ,gnab eht forked hat tah dekrof the bang, pill mole! me cling finger eniv eht tsniaga hugged pail the gnikrof shadow yr pull? eno diulf a saw gnitnuoc natae! niats yggum ha daerb regnif knurd eaten stain the fo selpmas off, gnillup fluid strohs muggy my all counting but llip daerb nael

John M. Bennett

Dr. John M. Bennett
Curator, Avant Writing Collection
Rare Books & Manuscripts Library