Dawg!

You know they gonna gang up on you. They gonna take your words, swirl 'em around in them little lime licked lips, and spit 'em back at you so fast and so hard that you gonna fall right over.

Oh my.

3 entries found for kitsch.

kitsch   Audio pronunciation of "kitsch" ( P )  Pronunciation Key  (kch)
n.
  1. Sentimentality or vulgar, often pretentious bad taste, especially in the arts: âWhen money tries to buy beauty it tends to purchase a kind of courteous kitschâ (William H. Gass).
  2. An example or examples of kitsch.

adj.
Of, being, or characterized by kitsch: âThe kitsch kitchen... has aqua-and-white gingham curtains and rubber duck-yellow walls painted in a fried-egg motifâ (Suzanne Cassidy).

[German, probably of dialectal origin.]
kitschiÂfy v.
kitschy adj.

[Download or Buy Now]
Source: The American Heritage Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
Copyright  2000 by Houghton Mifflin Company.
Published by Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved.

kitsch

kitsch was Word of the Day on June 21, 2000.

Source: Dictionary.com Word of the Day

kitsch