I also would very much like to participate
to be a part of, not apart from--
david-bc

Check out Election 2004 for up-to-date election news, plus voter tools and more!
--- Begin Message ---

I am up for the booklet if there is a bit of time before you put it together - it takes me ages to get anything done at the moment!

cheers, zoe

>Not much response to the assembling booklet yet except
>from MIEKal and.
>
>I may have to re-consider if nobody is up for it.
>
>Michael

MSN Premium gives you PC protection, junk-mail filters, advanced communication tools and great software like MSN Encarta® Premium. Click here for a FREE trial!
--- End Message ---