hi. sorry i've been working on the address book
however i've also been swamped and am trying very hard
to catch up. i will try and get an update this weekend
for those who are still interested in
participating,,,there's still time

--- "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

http://art.supereva.it/alanfffo.superdada/secretfluxus/reed.html