Ahhh, you know me- stickler for list etiquette!

-e.

allen bukoff wrote:
Eryk, we have new "rules" on Fluxlist since the last time you were here.  It is now considered very bad form to respond to or even acknowledge any of my posts.  A word to the wise is sufficient.  AB

 Excellent stuff, Allen!

 Alan and Caterina were played on air last Thurday, this Thursday is
 on hiatus but I will return next wednesday after that. I have some
 ideas.

 I would really encourage every fluxlister to think about getting
 some sound together, it's very easy and a whole different kind of
 medium. The more the merrier.

 -e.

 allen bukoff wrote:

 http://www.allenbukoff.com/sound/rakingleaves2004.html