New York Town :)

On Sep 26, 2004, at 3:19 PM, Roger Stevens wrote:

A Chinese meal sounds good

What town is that? Remind me.

Roger

It's a blog!  http://rogerstevens.blogspot.com

Buy a book http://www.rabbitpress.com

Visit The Poetry Zone
http://www.poetryzone.co.uk

-----Original Message----- From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Kathy Forer Sent: 26 September 2004 18:38 To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Subject: FLUXLIST: Fwd: Coyle & Sharpe

Dear Fluxlisters, I have refrained from posting anything or responding to follow-ups (Michael, I never saw the Dracula movie, but the review was an interesting read), awaiting something original or even just fun to say. I have no words now that will do, but I come across various things I think you'd find of interest, so I will continue to forward these bits to the list and please pardon me for not being more socially forthcoming. Until, at least, you come to my town and we have chinese food around a big round table downtown. Yours on the fringes, Kathy

Begin forwarded message:

Vintage street humor:

http://www.coyleandsharpe.com/