This is an FFFO B & B Division Advertisment.

The FFFO Outernet Division is currently working on a website for a Bed and Breakfast Establishment on the Isle of Mull, Scotlandland.
The website is nowhere near ready as yet, but it is intended to help publicise the B&B especially during the winter months.
So if you fancy a winter break on a beautiful Scottish Isle let us know here at the FFFO and we'll pass on relevant details etc (and hopefully prompt the landlady into learning how to compress photos into an emailable size so as we can finish the job).
The landlady is a very cordial person who is also the island midwife and district nurse and a lover of decent red wines - so if you get pissed, knock up a local lass, or indeed get yourself in the family way then fall down the harbour steps, you'll be in good hands!

hoots mon, oor wullie, the broons and a deep fried mars bar! ach away wi ye!

l. mow-banana
fffo b & b div.

p.s. did you know that Bowman's is the main coach co. on mull? hmmm......now that explains the funny cap.....

visit the FREEFORMFREAKOUT ORGANISATION online! http://freeformfreakoutorganisation.net