whats going on in philly on monday??

-----Original Message-----
From: badgergirl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: FLUXLIST@scribble.com
Sent: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 14:44:35 -0600 (CST)
Subject: Re: FLUXLIST: Also NYC, but later

I'm in NYC daily. And haven't seen any of you mugs since whenever that meeting
of the glands happened a few years ago. You remember, the vegetarian dim sum
avalanche.

Melissa! You were there, and Kathy F. so were you, and at least two Allens,
(Bowman, I think I'll miss you most of all...), and Fabrice, and then it gets a
little dim....

Let me know, Ann, as your arrival time approaches. I'm sure something can be
arranged.

BG

So, let me see if I understand this: Suze was told to pipe down by Madawg?!
By Madawg, who has to respond to each and every posting, no matter what? That's
too funny for words (if it's true).

I'll also be in NY, but later this month and into the next--will visit
from
March 31-April 4. Who is there? Could we meet?

Ann Klefstad