Sent: Saturday, March 19, 2005 3:32 PM
Subject: Re: FLUXLIST: Days of Yore...(or Eeyore or Eyesore or...)

I would imagine there is a CD reissue of this classic.

If you are looking for the lp itself, there is a late 70s English reissue on vinyl that you could probably find for much less than the old International Artists lp.  (I don't recall exactly but may have been on Radar records, which did resissue some of the 13th Floor Eleavtors lps at one point.)

I used to have all the lps on that lable, plus the double lp EPITAPH FOR A LEGEND--had rare singles, outtakes, live tracks and radio interviews withthe 13th Floor Elevators, and one with Roky Erikson  (one of my personal heroes--a friend for my birthday gave me double lp of Roky and athe Aliens live in 78--mainly doing old reock'n'rol covesrs though mixed with Aliens materials--and now I read a new CD out of Roky--)

I can't reacall the name, you could  find it--but Mayo Thompson of the Red Krayola later got inolved ni some other projects oin the 70s and early 80s.

Sorry my memories aren't exact!  I worked seven years in new/use/rare record store in cambridge, MA--so my mind is when these topics come up suddenly awash in so many images and sounds, hard to bring them into focus with the exact info--but should be easy to find----I am sure though there must be a CD out there of the Red Krayola--who could live without them!??)

>From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>To: FLUXLIST@scribble.com
>Subject: Re: FLUXLIST: Days of Yore...(or Eeyore or Eyesore or...)
>Date: 18 Mar 2005 23:56:59 -0000
>
>aha!
>the original album art for 'the parable of arable land'?
>

>the red crayola and......???
>
>BTW does anyone have this album?  i'm finding it hard to fine at the right price... knowaddameen'
>

>al of the now defunct 'unfortunately ugly'

With MSN Hotmail's Photo Upload Tool preview and edit pictures before you email them!