Too weird seeing a pic you took of whatever ending up here
as my friend ( I don't see him often, an old friend, he tours
a lot these days). Anyway, I'll see if I can absorb that... RA

To: <FLUXLIST@scribble.com>
Sent: Monday, June 20, 2005 6:16 PM
Subject: FLUXLIST: willard grant conspiracy

caro reed,

alas the photo of the Fisher King was from a photo!
i have never met him i'm afraid.

i wonder how many other fluxlisters have heard of the Willard Grant Conspiracy...

Cher Bowman,
That's my friend Robert Fisher of the Willard Grant Conspiracy!!!
Good God! What was he doing in your neck o' th' woods? (playing
a gig obviously...) Did you meet him? Was my name mentioned?

Reed