From: Carol Starr <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: FLUXLIST@scribble.com
Subject: Re: FLUXLIST: Fluxus Anthology 2005
Date: Sat, 01 Oct 2005 19:28:49 -0600

hi rod,

oh dear, i am hard at work on your project rod.  i just haven't finished
deciding on what to record. at any rate i'm not even very good at this
and should  probably not be doing either.
and i think more fluxlisters should be doing rod's project too.

bests, carol
xx

NP: blackmagic woman; carol santana, abraxas