hi alan,

if i remember correctly (which i rarely do) we are supposed to write
about someone other than ourselves for this. may i submit my ode to john
which i wrote for jobb-app but never did the rest of that
project......so it's about john bennett.........

too much to do this week
think i'll go for a swim

bests, carol
xx