Bummer.
Actually it was a great turnout maybe 100-150 people and some sales.
OK my question is "how did you end up at the emergency room?" were you in an accident or something? happened to be walking past and got confused for a patient? live with said doctor? you were found strung out on poetry and cocaine?

Your welcome to come over any time for a personal tour of the exhibit.

What we came up with at my opening was to start a thursday noon lunchen meeting of whoever wants to show up and hang out to talk, collaborate, plan out things. It will be the Ontological Museum's Thursday Lunch at the Jazz Cafe on Montgomery Street thursdays at noon.

Cecil
http://touchon.com