from our old friend Raynorman
--- Begin Message --- Hi!
I'm OK .... I'm building a bathroom and Website for a festival and they – the bathroom and the festival committee – haven't yet heard about my <FLUXUSinterest> BUT they will and I can see some wonderful opportunities ... so I'll be back on the list I guess and meaning business ... but back to building a Tasmanian <FLUXUSbathroom>!!!!