On 1427 Safar 07, at 1:00 PM, Roger Stevens wrote:

Sad news indeed. I heard it yesterday in a school staffroom. Not many of
us knew who he was - which was a shame. He was, I guess, an acquired
taste.

I too have been listening to him recently. Joe bought me the Jammy
Smears CD for Christmas. Wonderful stuff.

I used to sing (too often, I'm afraid...) "Bicarbonate Of Chicken"
in the halls, and various rooms of my high school in '76.
Don't get my reciting stuff off of "Dandruff"...

R~

---
Now playing: Derek Bailey - An Echo In Another's Mind

RANDOM RODIO:
(often) rodcasting at:
http://rodcast.dyndns.org:8000/listen.m3u

"you won't like all of it"