I'm using a G3 laptop with 10.2.8 and can recieve
them. Which version of iTunes are you using? {I'd
check mine, but I'm using the public library's
computer.}

-andrew bunny

PS to Walter...

I'm finally starting to get a little settled in here
in Portland (but we REALLY miss New Orleans). How can
I contribute to the podcast (now that I have my music
gear...).

-a bunny