On 1427 RabiÊ» I 16, at 5:01 AM, Roger Stevens wrote:

I really enjoyed the article.

I didn't mean to brand it spam. It's just my server sends Fluxlist stuff
to me with the prefix SPAM and when I reply I  have to delete it from
the subject line - and I obviously forgot.

aaaaaaaaaaaah, I see.
Really? so each of the Fluxlist postings come as SPAM?
Too bad that you don't have a way to tell (whomever) that
you'll accept them. Considering how often you come back to
hundreds of emails, it would seem to save a LOT of time for you.

R~~

---
Now playing: Avay-e-Doust Ensemble - Sacred Music From Iran

http://stasick.org