Hold on there a minute boys and girls! Aren't we veering awfully close to the Heart Sutra? No mouth, no eyes, no ears, no mind....etc. ad nauseum. Or maybe I'm thinking of the Heart Sutre...cut along dotted line, insert flap here.

BG
----- Original Message ----- From: "Melissa McCarthy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <fluxlist@scribble.com>
Sent: Friday, April 21, 2006 10:08 PM
Subject: FLUXLIST: no/thing

Wasn't there an old Art of Noise song that had lines like "...no wind, no rain, no sound" ending with "no Vember"?

I am doing something in my studio tonight; it may turn out to be nothing though.

Nowhere.
No warts
No arts.
No under.
No wonder.
No one.

Just li'l ol' me, and maybe a tad too much alcohol....
Just maybe.

xoMElissa

                     Melissa McCarthy
             Hours: whimsical or by appointment