i'm your a hootchie-cootchie man
ramblin' man
but nobody wanted to hire out a guitar man
nowhere man, please listen
stand by your man
i need a man, a blues explosion man
i'm a man, that's what i am
white man in hammersmith palais
if i'm your lady, and you are my man
i'm waiting for my man
southern man
when a man loves a woman
give me back my man
and a man comes on to tell me how white my shirts can be
but he can't be a man 'cause he doesn't smoke the same cigarettes as me
'cause in sleepy london town there's just no place for a street fighting man
the man with the foolish grin is keeping perfectly still
the man of a thousand voices talking perfectly loud
nowhere man, the world's at your command
hey, mr. tambourine man, play a song for me
'cause i'm the taxman
i am the eggman, they are the eggmen, i am the walrus
the men don't know, but the little girls understand
about a lucky man who made the grade
jo jo was a man who tought he was a loner
but she was another man
she go a lot of pretty pretty boys that she calls friends
here comes your man
straight to the man
and one day, you'll find out that you lost a good man

Kamen Nedev
c/Pelayo Nº38, 5º Izda.
28004 Madrid
España