John M. Bennett wrote:

> Good issue - I'm also a fan of gagaku and its Korean version, great
> stuff, have been listening to it since I was a kid in Japan -

I have an interest in Noh Theatre and its music. It is difficult to find. I
only have 1 CD, and I have a copy of another record I downloaded. I've been
thinking for years on how to compose something inspired by this. I made
something on a 4-track recorder years ago that crudely imitates Noh music; it
is goofy. The vocalizations in Noh music are supposedly cues to tempo/rhythm
changes.

-Josh