Woooahh !!!!

How do you work out that order form?!

And the you have to post it, .....like with stamps and stuff.

way complicated.

If anyone can help me out here I'd be grateful.  It's also a little difficult
as I don't have a checking account or a credit card (YES! we do exist!)

suggestions???

>By the way, could you or Ann post a link to a site from which issues of

>Visible Language can be ordered?

http://www.id.iit.edu/visiblelanguage/

The web site is a little out of date so it does not list the issues, but they
are 39.3 Fluxus and Legacy and 40.1 Fluxus After Fluxus and there is contact
information about getting copies, it should be abut 20.00 for the double issue.

Owen

Oh Odin's Underpants its a B(owman)LOG

http://bowmansramblings.blogspot.com/

Visit the Freeformfreakout Organisation Online:

http://www.freeformfreakoutorganisation.net