this reminds me of the openin' of Moby Dick , when the protagonist(?) says when he gets to feeling violent it 's time to take a trip to sea. and he does just that, and thus begins the great trip of Moby Dick itself...

On 06/07/06, Ann Klefstad <[EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:
On 7/5/06 6:45 PM, " [EMAIL PROTECTED]"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Do you often happen to think that you could punch a very friendly person in
> front of you in the middle of a conversation, without any reason, just like
> that? If so, what do you feel when you think about it?

I realize I oughta get out of town. Time for a long walk with a backpack.