I’m a Cheap Fun Date

Don’t know that song. Is it an original?

welcome back dawg. ...sounds like you had quite a howl.

woof! woof!

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Madawg Painterofdark
Sent: Sunday, July 09, 2006 6:59 PM
To: FLUXLIST@scribble.com
Subject: Re: FLUXLIST: back from vacation

hey all- back from the Pacific Northwest where the highlight of my vacation was standing on top of a bar in Spokane, Washington and singing.(Yes, I'm a cheap fun date). My reward was the placing of a "Madawg was here-Fluxus!" sign forever on a post at O'Dougherty's. So as you can see even on vacation I am thinking of ways to further promote Fluxus. Dawg