(test send mail to the list, it seem that I can't receive email from the
mail)

Hi Dave

It's good go hear from you. gitlab is OK with me.

I've register on the gitlab, I found there is a repository [1] which update
several months ago, and the history of the repository stopped at
2013/06/08, there a 8 more commits in the Savannah, do you have any plan to
upload all of them into gitlab? or do you need my help to do it? I can
clone at first and make a merge/pull request for them. For the local
changes I made, I can also follow the merge/pull request process.

[1] https://gitlab.com/brainrape/fluxus

Thanks
Walter