Shaver wrote; http://www.texicanmusic.com/covers.htm

From: "John & Donna Mollan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I have always wondered about certain music and how it should be
categorized. There is much that seems to cross over the boundaries
between these genres, especially folk and country.
Generally speaking, the word "honky-tonk" defines a song as country
while an overdrice guitar definitely denotes rock.
Any ideas?

http://us.click.yahoo.com/2pRQfA/bOaOAA/yQLSAA/mvJolB/TM