From: Michael & Linda Marmer
Sent: Monday, October 17, 2011 7:42 PM
To: Barry Jamison ; Bill Lane ; Bill Zide ; Bob Hendrickson ; cookie flannery ;
Don Thompson ; grantwilliambis...@gmail.com ; Jim Hartley ; jlechner2001 ; John
Picur ; John Tancredi ; jsnell5...@aol.com ; Larry & Vanessa Franklin ; Matthew
Bullis ; Mike Strickland ; Robin Thompson ; Sheila Duffy ; STEPHEN EASTMAN ;
Steve Conard ; Suz Fraser ; Ted Miller ; tennsga...@aol.com ; Thomas Bianculli
; Tom Hawley
Subject: New Music

While on our shorten trip to NH and Maine and having the XM radio on, we heard
allot from the following two people, as Linda hears them all the time on the
CBC radio in Canada that she listens to at work.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpavlUBn-Q4  Dawes, Time Spent In Los Angelo's.
 The singer really reminds me a lot of Jackson Browne.  Linda really like this
one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36bItoBXpxk  I really like this one by Dawes, A
Little Bit of Everything, as his Jackson Browne comes out on this.

“If Neil Young and Jackson Browne could have babies together Taylor Goldsmith
of Dawes would be one of them.”  Interesting comment, as I am big Neil Young
fan.  Have my Jackson Browne LPs in the basement, as I really need to get more
of his material on CD like Late for the Sky LP.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lF7pMqCZWio   Late for the Sky one of Jackson’s
first LPs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLQl3WQQoQ0  Adele, this one is just amazing, as
she is only 21, as the CD is titled 21.  Her first CD was 19, done when she was
19.

Just a powerful song.    Was number one in the UK for 4 weeks I think I heard.

So Maine was not a total bust after all.

Well, Knee replacement class tomorrow.

Mike

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional