http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myall_Creek_massacre

From: Michael & Linda Marmer
Sent: Friday, March 30, 2012 7:31 AM
To: Folksingers
Cc: Bill Zide ; Bob Hendrickson ; Don Thompson ; Jeff Snell ; Jim Hartley ;
John Picur ; Joseph ; Joy Flournoy ; Linda Marmer ; Steve Conard ; Thomas
Bianculli ; Tom Hawley
Subject: Fw: [folksingers] Australian folk music share

Hi Jim,
What a great song, thanks for sending.

I got it on for the second time.

Amazing how much talent we don’t know about.

I think you help this duo get some new fans.

Are you in Australia?

If not how did you come across this song/group?

Thanks,

Mike